The sunken place

I just finished writing a scene of my psychological #horror that touches real events. In my zone, my heart thumped with anxiety & I had to catch my breath until I closed it. It's only episode 1. 

When I write I close my eyes for a second an put myself directly into the scene. It's like picking my own nightmare and experiencing what my character is going through. There's no relief until I write the solution or if I'm writing from the eyes of the monster. 


Does that feeling ever go away?

I hope to take my actors through the same intensity and feelings, I want them to be the character and need counseling when the film is complete. 

Dear Actor, I want to find your limit and bend it. Dear fans, I want to make you afraid to watch my project twice.

Best,
Dano "Danko Resiliente"

Comments