If Giancarlo Giuseppe walked on set what would you do?

If Giancarlo Giuseppe walked on set what would I do.  Given my lack of experience on set, I'd probably be busy tending to everyone's needs including manning the (Fire Marshall approved) BBQ grill.  I'd compress my excitement and be like "Hey, how's it going."  I would try my best to not say his name, I've looked for days on Google to find someone pronouncing his name without success.  

I think Giancarlo is one of the greatest actors ever because he's intense even when he's not intense.  On his first appearance as Gus in Breaking Bad as soon as I saw him my daughter's mom witnessed me raise up and pump my fist "Yes! He's in it!"  When he exited the program, it took me a while to come back to the show.   

Answering the question.  My aim would be to pretend I'm not surprised so he'll take me seriously as business.  You know, pretend I didn't notice he was there unless he spoke to me.  At the same time, I would inconspicuously follow him around the set like a student seeking to learn from a sifu.  Not sure how inconspicuous I would be at 6ft 1 following a short guy, I guess I'll walk around with a mop or something as long as I'm close to greatness.  

Giancarlo is intense, even if he improvises the scene and dialog, you just go with it. 

Comments